Legal notice and conditions for the use of the website
HOLDER OF THE WEB SITE
For the purposes of Art. 10 of the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce Act, Act 34/ 2002, 11th of July, the following information is hereby provided about the holder of this web site: www.loft8.net
Holder of the Web Site: Patrick Art (Patrick Schneider)
Registered offices: Carrer de Felip Bauz 8, 07012 Palma, (Balearic Islands)
Registry data: entered in the Companies Registry of Palma de Mallorca, Volume 1947, Folio 193, Section 8, Page PM42397, Entry 1
Apart from the registered offices, the following channels are hereby made available to users for sending their requests, questions or complaints:
Web site contact form
Telephone: +34 636190868
- CONDITIONS OF USE
1.Introduction. Loft8 offers information about services, products and leisure experienceson this web site. By accessing and using this site, you agree to be bound by the conditions presented below, so we recommend that your read this section carefully before browsing the site.
2.Obligations of Users. Users undertake to use this Web Site legitimately, pursuant to these conditions and in such a manner as not to prejudice the rights or interests of Loft8 or of third parties. By way of example, but by no means limited to or exclusively, Users also undertake to:
- Not engage in illegal activities or activities contrary to public order and good faith;
- Not to attempt to access, modify, manipulate or use the accounts of other Users, if any;
- Not to use the information published on the web site to send unsolicited communications (spam).
- Not to enter or disseminate on the web site, false, misleading, ambiguous or inexact information or contents that could induce the receivers of such information to error, or to disseminate contents of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, or which glorifies terrorism or which violates human rights or the rights of minors;
- Not to engage in any actions that constitute or lead to a violation of the intellectual property rights of Loft8 or of third parties;
- Not to cause damage in the physical and logic systems of Loft8, its suppliers or of third parties;
- Not to enter or disseminate computer viruses in the Network or use any other physical or logic systems that are prone to cause the aforesaid damage.
- Not to delete, alter, avoid or manipulate any protection device or security system that may be installed on the pages of this web site
- Disclaimer. This web site is provided “as is” and its use is entirely at the risk of the User, hence neither Loft8, nor its directors, workers, suppliers or collaborators accept any liability for any damages, of any kind, direct or not, arising from the use of the web site, expressly excluding loft8, in any measure provided for by law, any kind of guarantee, be it express or implicit.loft8 does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the web site, although it will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is available and accessible. Interruptions may occur on occasions for whatever time may be necessary for undertaking the corresponding maintenance operations.loft8 accepts no liability for any possible damages arising from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephonic defects or telephonic disconnections motivated by causes beyond the control of the aforesaid entity; for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overload in the data processing centre, telephone lines, in the Internet system or in other similar electrical systems; nor for any alteration that may occur in the Software or Hardware of Users. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, trojans or other elements that could produce alterations in the computer system, documents or files of the User, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the User for this reason. In the same manner, Loft8 will not respond for damages caused by third parties by means of illegitimate intromissions beyond its control.Nor will it answer for any damages caused due to the use or misuse of the contents of the web site, nor for any consequences that may arise from errors, defects or omissions in the contents that could appear on this web site provided by the Users themselves or by other third parties. Loft8 accepts no obligation or liability of any kind regarding the services that it does not provide directly.
- External links. Under no circumstances will loft8 accept any form of liability for the contents of links belonging to other web sites, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity validity or legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Nor will the inclusion of these external connections imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the entities connected.
- Passwords. Passwords to access registered User accounts are personal, confidential and non-transferable. The registered Users are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of their accounts, and they exclusively accept the consequences of any kind regarding any activities they may engage in involving their use. Users undertake to immediately notify the HOLDER of any violation of the security of their account.
- Denial of Access and Deletion of Accounts. Loft8 reserves the right to deny access to the Website and to suspend or terminate the accounts of users who violate these Terms in the event of unforeseen technical or security problems, if the account is inactive for an extended period of time, or in the event of a subpoena and/or a police, court or administrative order. Loft8 will decide on such deletion or blocking at its sole discretion and cannot claim any compensation.
- Publication of comments. Any use of participative functionalities that may be made available on the web site or by social media shall be at the responsibility of the Users themselves. In accordance with Art. 16.1 of the information society and electronic commerce services, Act 34/2002, 11th of July, loft8 accepts no responsibility for the information stored at the request of users and, particularly, regarding the opinions expressed, nor the accuracy, quality, reliability and correctness of the information entered by users. Loft8 reserves the right to withdraw or not publish all and any comments and contributions that breach these conditions of use, and especially, those that violate respect for the dignity of the person, which are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which offend youth or childhood, public order or safety, or which, in its opinion, are not appropriate.
- Intellectual property and author’s rights. Notwithstanding the contents provided by the Users themselves, or over which third parties hold intellectual right, the intellectual property rights of the web site, the name of the domain, its source code, design and browser structure and elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logotypes, combinations of colours, structure and design, etc.) are the property of Loft8, who is the only party entitled to exercise the rights of exploiting them in any manner and, especially, the rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, pursuant to the Intellectual Property Act currently in effect. The reproduction, distribution, public communication, including the modality of made available, of all or part of the contents of this web site on any support or by any technical means is expressly prohibited without the authorisation of Loft8 or of any third parties, if any, that hold the intellectual property or author’s rights over the contents in question. Notwithstanding the above, users of the web site may display the elements of the web site and even print them, copy them and store them in the hard drive of their computer, or on any other physical support, provided that this is solely and exclusively for their own personal and private use. Any entity or person who, having obtained authorisation from the holder of this web site, intends to establish a link to it, must guarantee that they will only allow access to this web site or service, but that they will not reproduce its contents and services.
- Nullity of clauses. In the event that a clause of these conditions of use were declared null and void, this will only affect such provision or the part that had been declared null and void, and all the other conditions will remain in effect and the provision, or part thereof, in questions shall be considered as not included in the conditions of use.
- Acceptance. Accessing the web site and using it necessarily implies that each and every one of these conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. This web site shall be governed by Spanish legislation, with the exclusion of its rules of conflict of law, and any controversy that may arise from its use, or the use of the services associated with it, shall be subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca, and users expressly renounce any other jurisdiction they may be entitled to.The European Commission provides an on-line litigation resolution platform aimed at consumers and access to this is via the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Notice. This document is a translation of a duly approved Spanish-language document, and is provided for informational purposes only. In the event of any discrepancy between the text of this translation and the text of the original Spanish-language document which this translation is intended to reflect, the text of the original Spanish-language document shall prevail.